Defaults & samba (v.: [semi-off] Xfld... )

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Tue Apr 25 16:32:52 CEST 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> Yep, we noticed that for beta1, 'File/launcher' icons should be the
> default, as that's about the most often requested feature. Will
> hopefully be fixed for beta2 if Brian agrees.

 Yes, I'm following this topic. THX :-)

 My remaining questions:

 What about smaller default icons on panel, 24 px instead of 32? Is it
possible to make panel sizing by percents?

 Any plans of recovering Samba feature in Thunar for users? (lost with
xffm4) (thunar-network-plugin  vs.  mindnight commander:)?