[semi-off] Xfld / .deb packages?

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Tue Apr 25 15:58:54 CEST 2006

 Hi, Stephan !

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Stephan Arts wrote:

> Damn you, replace the mouse with a foot and... could you plz not scare
> the shit out of me like that again? :p

 Do You think, my Xfce screenshots are too gnomish ?

 There are absolutely positive feedbacks from po*.fsn.hu aka hup.hu

 (Free Software Network.hu aka Hungarian Unix Portal is the largest
Hungarian community with 5000+ registered users & more visitors)

 http://hup.hu/node/24390

 'elég meggyőző'

 "very demonstrative"

 'thunar, hogy lehet most a samba hálózatot böngészni?'

 "[after xffm] how can I browsing samba network with Thunar?"

 'kircsi a cucc'

 "cool!"

 'Woaoww, az adrenalin-szintem...
 Ez egyszerüen pazar. Fluxboxról váltok is Xfce 4.4- re :-)'

 "Woaoww, my adrenaline level...
 Magnificient. I'm switching from Fluxbox 2 Xfce 4.4 now :-)"

 'Ez kemeny, basszus, mindjart utoleri a Gnome-ot... Ezert fogok
 frissiteni asszem dapperre a laptopon :)'

 "Rokz, Gnome-killer... I'll upgrade 2 dapper for that :)"

 ---

 Well, my taste on _MY_ desktop (etch-i386, 366 MHz cel.)

 Desktop:

 Current default bgcolor is too dark for me. I like lighter tones or
 black.

 Panel:

 I like a little wider panels; more elegant - ideally sizeable by percent

 Icons:

 File/launcher icons: popular feature.

  So, this is _MY_ desktop - see <title> on the top of my page .

 Xfce 4.4 is very popular :-))

 THX:  sas