Panel plugins for 4.4

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 21:33:19 CEST 2006

Daniel Bobadilla wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was already import a new version of xfce4-screenshooter-plugin
> in berlios  compatible with  4.3 panel. Thanks to Jani Monoses.
> Version is 1.0.0 and (svn and tarballs in berlios) looks like gnome
> similar tool :).

thanks. What was mentioned when I ported this plugin is that it could
have a use as a standalone app, so we could have a shortcut key bound to
it. A solution would be to convert it to an external plugin (I made it
internal since it was easier to test) if you haven't already done that.
Than it could be added to the panel as a plugin, and laucnhed separately
as well. I think gnome-screenshot works that way too.

Jani