OT: python use in xfce

Robin Haswell rob at digital-crocus.com
Wed Apr 19 23:06:07 CEST 2006

Ori Bernstein wrote:
> C doesn't try to hold your hand, but it's nowhere near as bad as lots of
> it's detractors like to think. It just requires a modicum of competence and
> care when when coding, with a small dash of extra debugging.

You mean "oh god my app crashed, but look it gave me a call trace and call environment" compared to
"oh god my app crashed, I need to attach a debugger and hope that it crashes again" :-)

</flamebait>

As I've said before: C has it uses. Writing a text editor isn't one of them. Writing a text editor
that loads in half a second is.