Panel plugins for 4.4

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 22:39:50 CEST 2006

2006/4/19, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org>:
> Yes, this is really needed.
>
> Let me be honest. I have a feeling that several plugins are rather
> unmaintained at the moment. Plugins for which there is no indication
> that they are being ported now, probably will not be ported before the
> release unless someone else does the work.

I will release the 1st xfapplet's stable version and provide packages
for download soon (there are currently no tarballs to download, it's
only available through svn). I could also port other plugins (one or
two I think) that are unmantained, please let me know the ones I could
work on.

Anyway, I will only be able to start doing these things one week and a
half from now, because I'm by my parents house and away from my PC.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess