addition of panel plugin to orage

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Wed Apr 19 09:14:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I know it is a bit bad time, but as I managed to complete the make
stuff, I decided to add the "Orage clock" panel plugin now.
- We are still at beta 1 phase, so I hope this does not cause major
  problems to anybody?
- This clock pluging adds back the old 4.2 feature where you can start
  (and hide/show) orage by pressing the clock. This is now missing
  from the base 4.4 Xfce clock. (And I don't think it should be put
  back there. It is better to have a dedicated plugin if you install
  orage)
- It is safe since it is external plugin.
- It adds the possibility to define timezone and see date also.

/Juha