Aw: Re: Fail to build xfwm4 with compositor support

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Sun Apr 16 12:10:27 CEST 2006

Hi!

For unknown reasons, Debian doesn't add the path /usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig/ to where it searches for package configurations. So you need to 'export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig'. You will find this location by 'locate xcomposite.pc'. AFAIR this help/tip an be found in configure or autogen...

Fabian