Xarchiver branch

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:38:57 CEST 2006

I have a local copy of xarchiver that has the following changes with
whats in svn-trunk.

- libxarchiver uses Gobject derived objects
- libxarchiver handles spawned processes in another way

- support for anything else then gzip and tar has been removed for
testing purposes.

Work in progress:
- libxarchiver will work with signals to notify the GUI it can update
the treeview.
(idea is to let the GUI respond while libxarchiver is busy, current
version makes GUI hold)

- New tree-model derived object, to make the treeview faster.

At the moment i have a 86Kb diff, and i would like to commit.
Especially to get some comments about the design. But when i commit
that would mean we cannot test arj and 7zip support anymore.

Is it ok if i branch the OO version of Xarchiver?

Stephan.