Aw: Re: Default settings for 4.4

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:37:06 CEST 2006

i think if we keep this up, theres not going to be much on the panel.
the mailing list is probably acctaully the worst place to find out
what a default user would use as we all tweak our stuff.

and also, the non existant application on the launchers is a load of
shit. in 4.2 half the buttons didn't work for me cause someone assumed
everyone has xmms installed. so how much harm will assuming OOo writer
cause?

also the fact that some odd group uses OO calc more than writer, were
not disabling changing panel settings are we?