Xfce new website - call for review

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Apr 3 18:51:43 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

We have finished a significant portion of the new website for Xfce, and
thus it's time to ask everyone to review it and send patches.

*** IT IS VITAL THAT EVERYONE HELPS OUT AND DOES A PART !!! ***

I can't stress this more than enough - the new website is really a _lot_ of
work and me and Nick are spending an enormous amount of time on it -
we need your help.

Please review anything below this directory

    http://www-test.xfce.org/documentation/

and send comments and patches to me (patches or files preferred). You
can find the files themselves in their original format below here:

    http://svn.xfce.org/svn/www/www.xfce.org/branches/new/i18n/documentation/

note that the API docs are in their native format and the 4.4 API
information for some components still needs to be generated and insterted.

If you feel like XX or YY is missing in the API or user manual, then please
provide the proper link sor files as much as possible, as we have a long
way to go with the other content parts of the site

Thanks,

Auke
Nick