Orage causes segfault against xfce-mcs-manager on setting

Mickaël Graf korbinus at espresso.foo-projects.org
Fri Sep 30 16:40:43 CEST 2005

Hi Daichi,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 08:16:23PM +0900, Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> Hi Mickael,
>
> Like subject, Orage (or orage_plugin.so!?) causes segfault against
> xfce-mcs-manager, but Orage itself keeps running and removing all
> previous config files in xfcalendar doesn't help. Did I fail on
> migration or is there any factor? Please look at the attached stack
> trace (orage_bt.txt.gz).

I noticed the crashes after my last commit but I didn't care because I attributed them to what I did since the commit - I never noticed anything before.
I'll look at it, it's rather ennoying.

> Another problem is, whenever I launch Orage, it emits the warnings below,
>
>   ** (orage:5410556): WARNING **: xfical_file_open: lical->file is now open
>
>   ** (orage:5410556): WARNING **: xfical_file_open: lical->file is now open
>
>   ** (orage:5410556): WARNING **: xfical_file_open: lical->file is now open
>
> what does indicate this?

I was me who wanted to check the archive file was correctly opened. You can safely ignore this.

> PS. Please remove po/xfcalendar.pot from repository, orage.pot is
> already there.

Yep, I'll do it :-)

Cheers
Mickael