Porting panel plugins for 4.4

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri Sep 30 14:18:15 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, den 30.09.2005, 13:39 +0200 schrieb Jasper Huijsmans:
> Fabian Nowak schreef:
> > the netload plugin has no content and is therefore not chosable for any
> > options menu...
>
> You mean that nothing shows up when you add the plugin? That works fine
> here.

yes, neither an options dialog nor any image/button/progress bar in the
panel.

the config file has the netload item. i already restarted the panel, but
i get no content into the plugin and therefore no menu to configure it.

if you can give me an example netload.rc file or the options for the
panel.xml, i can try if i get the plugin working.

> There was a bug that prevented the menu to show up after the
> configuration dialog was opened once. A fixed plugin (same version
> number) has been uploaded.

i already use the 11:36 version...