Undefined symbol errors on loading new panel

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 28 15:00:04 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> [snip]
>

>This is the old panel! I don't know how, but you still have an old panel
>lying around.

Jasper, thanks for your help. Sorry for worrying you like that. As it
turns out that I had three panels on my system, one in /usr, one in
/home and one in /usr/local. Obviously I installed them at different
times and forgot where I put them. The new panel is now working and I
must say it looks cool... One question though. Does the highlighting of
selected panel items still have to be buttons. Buttons have been around
for so long and look so dull no days.

Jeff.