Porting panel plugins for 4.4

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Wed Sep 28 09:48:54 CEST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>>  +  xfce4-mount-plugin , 28 :-)

> Indeed. Is that not in Berlios SVN?

 currently not (see http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/xfce-goodies/)

 but it would be desirable.

 it's mature & thx2 Fabian: i18n-ed & translated 2 many languages. I (as a
regular Debian user) 'm using it day by day & it's fine !

 I suggest it least for Berlios SVN, but even more (because i think
it's __fundamental__ for no automount distros) to

 Xfce4 SVN & branching soon with Xfce 4.3 as not dependent but suggested
part (e.g. in a .deb & similar packages it would be not dependency of
core packages but suggested package for - e.g. again - xfce4 metapackage.)

 It' my power-user+tester+translator idea . - Sorry my weak english :)) -

 Hali: sas aka satie - Hungarian Xfce4 translator