New panel in trunk

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Sep 27 22:16:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have just switched SVN trunk to the new panel framework. This is a big
change, so expect some b0rkage. You have been warned.

The update will probably fail with a message about plugins and panel
directories. 'rm -rf panel plugins ; svn up' should do the trick.

Note that most of the panel plugins have not been ported yet, so they
will not work. Also, unfortunately, the panel settings will not be
converted to the new panel.

This is still very much development code, so there will probably be
problems. Please let me know about them, here or on bugzilla.

	Jasper