Swedish translation

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Sep 24 08:20:18 CEST 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:53:12 +0200
Alexander Toresson wrote:

> Therefore I volunteer to update the translation, and sent this mail to
> ask a question and make sure that there ain't any duplicate work made.
> If the old maintainer replies and wants to update his translation,
> then I'll of course let him do that.

As far as I know, Magnus Berg <berg.magnus at bredband.net> was the
last translator (March, 2005) in Swedish, and there's no on working
translator if I'm not wrong. Your translation will be welcomed.

> My question is: to update the translation, I'd just edit the sv.po
> files and add and correct translations of the items it contains,
> right? Anything else I should know? And of course I'll work on the svn
> version of Xfce.

If you're considering Swedish users' benefits, please try to have
translation in Xfce 4.2 branch at first, and if possible please
learn by heart the contents of following page,

  http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce-i18n.txt

of course you can give trunk version translations to us.

Next time you'll post your mail to the

Regards,
--
Daichi