New panel: settings in separate dialogs

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Sep 23 13:58:53 CEST 2005

Hi all,

The new panel is coming along nicely. All plugins that I wanted to add
to a the panel have been added, so I guess I'm more or less ready to
move it to SVN trunk.

In order to make handling the panel settings more obvious I spit the
settings into one dialog for properties (and to add/remove panels) and
one to add items (and move items around).

It would be nice if some people could test the changes and tell me what
they think. Adding and moving items is now done through drag and drop only.

Suggestions are always welcome.

	Jasper