netk-tasklist as iconbox

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Sep 22 14:28:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

Currently, for the new panel I have separate tasklist and iconbox
plugins. This seems a bit redundant, because what else is the iconbox
than a tasklist without labels.

The problem here is that the tasklist always uses 16x16 icons. For the
iconbox I want them to be larger if the panel size allows.

I tried something, see the attached patch, but it doesn't quite work yet.

Anyway, I give up for now, so if someone wants to try, here's what I
have done so far.

	Jasper