Notes on the new panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Sep 21 13:32:21 CEST 2005

Jannis Pohlmann schreef:
> Hey Jasper,
>
> I played around with the plugin framework a bit and began porting the
> systray to the new panel just for fun. Are there any important changes
> planned for the systray of the new panel? If not, I'd like to ask if I
> can port it completely and send it to you afterwards.

Ehm, I'm afraid I have already ported that (not yet in SVN) ;-)

I'm currently working on an iconbox plugin. After that I think it is
only the clock plugin that needs to be ported. Would you like to have a
look at that? I think it is ok to port the current panel plugin first
and look at merging with the date-time plugin later.

	Jasper