Weblog comments

Erik Harrison erikharrison at xfce.org
Sun Sep 18 19:14:10 CEST 2005

So, I got up this morning to check my email, and over night I had
generated 46 messages from my Xfce blog.

Wow.

I'm not sure how this happened - looks like for some reason the mail
all came at once. I had no idea I was so popular. Maybe a wordpress
bug?

That said, a majority of the comments are on my 4.4 news update. If
anyone wants to see some praise with faint damning, you should take a
look at the comments

http://blog.xfce.org/?p=130

--
"This brings me back to a time where I had no worries.
All I needed to do was watch Perfect Strangers."