Aw: RE: xfce4-mount-plugin i18n ? (fwd)

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Sat Sep 17 21:29:20 CEST 2005

Hi!

Sponsor for  i18n found, at http://mitglied.lycos.de/timshome/download/xfce4-mount-plugin_0.3.0_i18n.tar.gz and http://mitglied.lycos.de/timshome/download/xfce4-mount-plugin_0.3.0_i18n.tar.bz2 there is the version with i18n enabled.
german translation is working; lt, ko, el, fr can very easily be achieved as they are already included in the configuration files used from the sensors-plugin.

I did not change the version number since I'm not going to become the maintainer as I use rox or aterm to mount devices ;)

It would be very nice to have the plugin also use svn.... I could then upload all the autoconf files to make the project accessible to developers and also to translators.

Bye, Fabian

(I also responded to xfce-goodies as its more a goodies topic than xfce-dev)