Mailwatch plugin ported to new panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Sep 16 11:45:24 CEST 2005

Hi all,

To test the new panel plugin API, I decided to try and port one of the
more complex plugins, mailwatch. Well, it was a piece of cake ;-)

Whether this is due to the exemplary modular design of mailwatch, or my
l33t API designing skillz, I'll leave for you to decide ;-)

Anyway, I imported it into branches/experimental of the
xfce4-mailwatch-plugin in SVN. Brian, I hope you don't mind. Feel free
to ignore it and come up with something better.

It should just work, but of course I may have missed a couple of things,
so if you're feeling bored, you could try it out.

	Jasper