xfce4-panel add launcher

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Sep 8 18:31:22 CEST 2005

Eduard Roccatello schreef:
> Jonas Geiregat wrote:
>

>>I'm not proposing to replace to current dialog just wondering if it
>>where to be a good idea to add this as extra functionality.
>>Should we use xfce4-appfinder, or just reuse it's code, or create
>>something new for such feature ?
>>

> Code is already here. Appfinder is already widgetized :')
> I'm just waiting for Jasper approval :D

Yes, I believe this will be a very good way to add new launchers and
menu items. I will have to think about how to present this in the user
interface.

I'll start to work on implementing the launcher for the new panel
framework as soon as I am reasonably happy with the framework, so I'll
get to this pretty soon, I hope.

	Jasper