wewa xfce's web suite project

Jonas Geiregat yux at sdf-eu.org
Sun Sep 4 19:13:38 CEST 2005

I've started a new project I call it wewa,
It will be a browser suite just like mozilla is/was, it will integrate a
browser (which I'm working on now) a rss aggregator and a email client.
All working perfectly together.
In the beginning of the week I played with GtkMozEmbed but now I've
switched over to gtk-webcore (mainly because Orbit* , forgot his nick)
insisted on using it.
And I'm amazed, it's so much faster then Gecko, and ofcourse the inpage
rendered widgets are native.
Here's a screenshot of wewa using gtk-webcore;
http://users.skynet.be/jonasg/wewa-gtk.jpg .
It's still very basic and I would like to keep it that way, I won't
release any code yet, I want to clean up things and integrate
gtk-webcore fully before I do.