Hilighting urgent windows in the pager

Will Thompson list at willthompson.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 23:27:48 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm on a bit of a crusade to make pagers display windows with the
urgency hint set differently, mainly because I think it'd be neat, and I
dislike having to have the taskbar show windows from all workspaces. I
have it vaguely working in 4.2's pager, but it's hacky, ugly and not
right. A number of things I'd like to check before I start trying to
make it work _well_:

-   Are major changes to the pager planned in svn? If so, I'll work from
    it rather than from 4.2.
-   Is someone else already working on this?
-   Would a (well-written) patch to do this be likely to be accepted?

Thanks,

Will