Panel on SVN does not seem to be working with multihead 100%

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:27:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

This shouldn't be necessary when things work as I intended:
> - One xfce4-panel instance to manage all panels on all screens.
> - Initial default configuration shown on each screen
> - The user can add panels and move them to different monitors from the
> user interface
>
> If the plugins are fixed as well, do you think this would work for you?

I'm not requesting such a feature, I think. :-) Don't worry about that.

I'm glad that you are following your plan. I was afraid that I was causing
more trouble than helping.

My only request: please, don't forget us multihead users. :-) hehe. I'm
really digging the Xfce from SVN and the sooner I can use it fully the
better.

I really liked your warm reply.

Thanks.

Cheers,