new clock plugin

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Mon Oct 24 06:51:27 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I'd like to hear some opinions on this. Personally, I never use LED or
> analog clocks, but they have been part of Xfce for a very long time. I
> wouldn't mind having a goodie with LED/analog clocks.

I use an analogue clock right now. That's mostly because in vertical
mode the clock prevents the panel from being narrower than it.

I'd use digital mode if it wasn't for this.

I actually prefer the LED mode to the digital mode, but it tends to get
illegible at small sizes. Again, I'd use it if this were fixed.

-- b