new clock plugin

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Oct 23 09:35:58 CEST 2005

Hey Jasper & all,

I spent a few hours and rewrote the clock plugin from scratch.  It's
basically datetime with a bunch of pre-selected time/date formats and
the ability to enter custom format strings.  I probably should have just
modified datetime, but I wanted to write a plugin from scratch with the
new panel interface (was damned easy).

Anyway, patch attached.  If you like the direction I'm taking with it,
feel free to commit and I'll finish it later.

Stuff that's missing:
* LED view (do we care?)
* analog view (do we care?)
* ability to set different fonts (do we care?)
* tooltip (yes, we care)

We can also debate what the pre-selected date/time formats should be
later ^_~.

Note that the patch needs a one-line change to configure.ac, so be sure
to rerun autogen.

	-brian