Customize Panels dialog (Was: Re: panel item remove confirmation)

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Thu Oct 20 23:06:20 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Don Christensen schreef:
>>If you want to take on a challenge, then put up a little image of
>>the monitor with all of the panels on that monitor with the panel
>>in question highlighted.  Also, put the monitor number on there.
>>That would prevent any confusion.
>>

> I have quite enough challenges as it is, thank you ;-) Something like
> the code for the pager might be useful here.

Using a miniature of the actual screen would be cool, but I was thinking
of something a little simpler.  For example, use a light grey rectangle
for the screen with darker grey rectangles representing the unselected
panels and red for the selected panel.

I've attached a lame little mock-up.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA