Problem with BMPx

milosz derezynski internalerror at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:24:37 CEST 2005

Yeah actually i'm not really sure now what's going on so i have to aplogize
for my initial haste.

Thing is that the geometry hints now also work properly on GTK when i use
gtk_window_set_default_size()
instead of gtk_widget_set_size_request() (geom. hints base h/w is still
being set to 0 btw), AND it also doesn't
shrink anymore on XFWM4.

Right now i'm trying to follow down the code paths within GTK/GDK to see
where eitehr set_default_size() and
set_size_request() end up in Xlib