Orage - Yearly reminder?

Johan Forsberg johan.forsberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:14:36 CEST 2005

2005/10/16, Alexander Toresson <alexander.toresson at gmail.com>:
> On 10/16/05, Martin Schmidt <x15 at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > sorry for my ignorance, but I wonder if there is a way of selecting a
> > yearly recurrence for an appointment - would be great for birthdays
> > which I tend to forget frequently ;)
> > Other than that, Orage looks like the application that I have looked for
> > in quite some time - light, easy to use and doing it's job.
> > Great.
> > Martin
>
> With this coming up, I just have to ask for fortnightly appointments :)
> Depending on week, my timetable is different.
>
> Regards, Alexander Toresson

It would be really neat if we could have recurring reminders with any
number of days (or even any amount of time? :) between... I'm sure
there would be lots of uses for that; e.g. remember to take the trash
out every 3 days, and so on... And it would make recurring events
every fortnight, etc possible too.

Cheers,

/Johan