Aw: Re: New panel in trunk

Foxy foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk
Fri Oct 14 10:44:28 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>Foxy schreef:
>

>>I wonder if there is (or will be) a way to customise the panel
>>appearance? Now it looks a bit dull being flat and square. I would like
>>to see it more eye-candy.
>>

>No. Only by changing the gtk theme. If you want something else, you need
>to use a different panel. Maybe from something like gdesklet/adesklets
>or E17.
>
>	Jasper

well, I am trying to get rid of gdesklets - consumes too much resources,
that's why I am asking. E17 is the most eye-candy I guess, but too
unstable to use in day-to-day work. Thanks for the answer anyway.

BTW, what about battery plugin, is it possible to make it smaller when
the icon is displayed? It sets my panel size at 40, while I would feel
more comfortable with 28.