icons in the taskbar

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:49:33 CEST 2005

On 10/12/05, jouke hylkema <Jouke.Hylkema at onecert.fr> wrote:
> I understand that it is the applications task to provide the icon but if
> no icon is there we fallback to a default ... couldn't that be a
> customizable default ?

I believe the fallback is in the icontheme, and it is just one icon
for all apps that don't provide an icon.

So, even with a custom fallback, you'll still just see thirty
identical icons for thirty xterms

> Jouke
>
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:11:54 -0700
> "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."