Enabling compositing

Foxy foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk
Tue Oct 11 22:22:37 CEST 2005

I just thought that transparency would make sense if all the buttons and
plugins remain visible. It usually makes them cool hovering in the air.
I use a desklet for a tool bar to achieve this effect. Making all the
buttons and plugins invisible does not make any sense for me. I mean it
is the same thing like auto-hide. For example if one has a clock on the
panel it would be nice to have it visible all the time. And all things
like weather monitor, battery and so on. You need them visible all the
time as well.