Aw: Re: New panel in trunk

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Oct 11 18:03:47 CEST 2005

timystery at arcor.de schreef:
> hi!
>
> having "autohide" enabled, the "remove plugin" dialog pops up right at the
> bottom while the panel is just going to hide...
>
> so, is it possible to have the dialog be positioned panelsize pixels higher than the bottom?
> popping the dialog before hiding is already done and not solving this issue.

Hehe, I just removed the dialog, like you previously requested. The
problem will still be there when removing panels, though.

Currently I don't really do any positioning, I just make the dialog
transient for the toplevel window. Improving this is not very high on my
priority list, but I do take patches ;-)

	Jasper