Update: porting plugins

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Oct 10 11:45:52 CEST 2005

I ported the weather plugin. Being an external plugin now, it can no
longer block the panel. I love this plugin!

Bob, I just put some arbitrary sizing limits in the code, that can
probably be optimized. Feel free to ignore this port and come up with
something better, or just use it as a starting point. I won't commit
anything unless you tell me to.

Updated list follows. Fabian also put some tarballs in the Berlios
downloads section, but I only mention SVN here -- Btw, Fabian, the
sensors plugin is very nice.

	Jasper

    Plugin                      Status
1  xfce4-battery-plugin        done (Jasper)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
2  xfce4-clipman-plugin        done (Nick Schermer), location?

3  xfce4-cpugraph-plugin       done (Jasper)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
4  xfce4-datetime-plugin
5  xfce4-diskperf-plugin       done (Jasper)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
6  xfce4-fsguard-plugin
7  xfce4-genmon-plugin         done (Jasper)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
8  xfce4-i8k-plugin            Antonio Musumeci
9  xfce4-megahertz-plugin      Wit Wilinski
10 xfce4-minicmd-plugin        done (Ori Bernstein)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
11 xfce4-mixer                 Danny / Ori
12 xfce4-modemlights-plugin    will be done in some weeks
                                  (Andreas J. Guelzow)
13 xfce4-netload-plugin        done (Jasper):
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
14 xfce4-notes-plugin
15 xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin  done by Nicolas (experimental branch)
16 xfce4-screenshooter-plugin
17 xfce4-sensors-plugin        done (Fabian Nowak), Berlios SVN
18 xfce4-showdesktop-plugin
19 xfce4-systemload-plugin
20 xfce4-taskbar-plugin        not needed
21 xfce4-trigger-launcher
22 xfce4-wavelan-plugin
23 xfce4-weather-plugin	       done (Jasper)
                                http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
24 xfce4-websearch-plugin      Piotr Wolny
25 xfce4-windowlist-plugin     not needed
26 xfce4-xkb-plugin
27 xfce4-xmms-plugin
28 xfce4-mount-plugin          done (Fabian Nowak), Berlios SVN
29 xfce4-mailwatch-plugin      done (Brian, Jasper), Xfce SVN
30 xfdesktop -- menu plugin    done (Brian), Xfce SVN