New panel in trunk

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sun Oct 2 11:24:31 CEST 2005

Hi!

I just noticed, that the panel automagically shrinks the gtkbutton's
icons, but does not enlarge them when incresing the size again.
of course, restarting the panel gives the correct icon.

Besides, having an 48 pixel panel and the mount plugin having a 32 pixel
image, the image is too small and must be resized (by me, I think).

so, the upcoming question is: who shall resize the image's size? it
should either be fully up to the panel and gtk, or only up to the
author, which would mean to not automagically shrink.

Regards, Fabian