trunk/xfwm4 bug?

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Nov 30 03:05:53 CET 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 21:48 +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 19:50 +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Auke,

>>Yeah, I confirm. I'll look into it.
>>

>Can you try with the latest version from SVN (or with the snapshot
>from :

seems to be fixed now - or at least happening a lot less often ;^)

Now I'm just annoyed with the anti-focus-stealing code - mozilla/firefox
all suffer from the fact that "wanted" popups appear behind the
maximized firefox screen. I often have no clue why firefox is frozen
only to find out that a window is waiting for input behind it.

Auke