[Xfce-i18n] po/POTFILES.in

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Sat Nov 19 14:44:10 CET 2005

Daichi Kawahata wrote:
>>I'm ok with whatever you want to do to make it easiest on
>>yourself.
>

> Okay.
>
> FYI, Benedikt, Jasper, other developers, I'm using this
> attached script for updating POTFILES.in, if you have
> another way to create this file, please let me know.

I'd prefer to maintain the POTFILES.in by hand for now, as it makes life
easier for me. Scripting the POTFILES.in generation is tricky and
requires manual checking (for example, your particular script also
matches __asm__(...) or __volatile__(...), while it misses ngettext(),
etc.). For me, it's easier to add files to POTFILES.in when I consider
them ready to be translated.

> Regards,

greets,
Benedikt