New panel in trunk

Antonio SJ Musumeci bile at landofbile.com
Wed Nov 9 21:18:23 CET 2005

It may be that they work more or less the same... i've not spent much
time with the new panel. The comment about finding it difficult on a
full panel to right click and get it's setting... i second that. maybe
the panel as a whole in general should be able to be right clicked and
put into an edit mode... andd then the plugins can have their opitions
in a tabbed notebook or the like?