windows below panel

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Nov 9 20:06:08 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 20:17 +0200, Jani Monoses wrote:
> I am not saying completely off the screen, but parts of it under the panel.

Preventing that would make the whole desktop practically unusable. The
Alt+click will let the usre move the window almost everywhere, and
that's feature.

Metacity won't let you move a window toward the top of thse screen, even
when using Alt+click move, I think it's very annoying, but if that's the
behavior you want, you can still use metacity instead...

- Olivier.