windows below panel

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:20:37 CET 2005

Hello,

one more thing about the new panel but it is the same in 4.2:
The single thing which I don't like in xfce4 is that windows can get
under the panel unlike AFAIK in gnome/kde. Now with multiple panels and
with panels in arbitrary places on the screen that is going to be even
more of a problem. Is there a more elegant way of preventing such
behaviour without the quite ugly way of specifying pixel sizes of the
margins n the xfwm4 config?

Panel autohide also seems a bit disconcerting to me.

thanks
Jani