some problems with SVN checkouts

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sat Nov 5 15:31:27 CET 2005

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, Stavros Giannouris wrote:

> Hey, thanks for bringing this up; Currently trunk/xfmime-edit can't be
> built at all; it lacks autogen and related files.

Yes, this is also the case for xffm-root. I hope to have time to
create these files soon.

BTW, I've done fixes to xfglob so that content search in files for strings
with accentuated character should now work (spanish, french). I believe
this will also enable searching for strings in greek alphabet if your
locale is set accordingly. Please test and report
any problems if you have the time.

regards,