Developer credits in 4.2

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:25:45 CET 2005

On 11/4/05, Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:35:47 +0900
> Daichi Kawahata wrote:
>
> > I've updated credits file in 4.2 branch, in which Graf is moved to
> > the core developers section (because he has his application in core
> > module), if I was wrong on that or there're still missing credits in
> > developer-wise, that'd be your task, please correct/add it.
>
> And updated that file in trunk, while I moved Mickaël to core as well,
> I have no see Erik in credits (he has Mousepad in core),

Mousepad isn't in the core, it's just toplevel in SVN. All I think I
have is a stack of bug reports, a few rejected patches from way back,
and maybe an icon or two in Xffm. Such is my standing in the core ;-)
 how do you
> think? If there's no objections, I'll add later.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Daichi
>
> Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
> Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."