show app icon in the title bar

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Tue Nov 1 16:58:08 CET 2005

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:15:51 -0800, "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu>
said:

> > I'm not able to reproduce that.
>
> This time I just left my computer (it was fine) when I went to bed, and
> when I just got up, it was a 100% CPU (compositor enabled).   The
> problem doesn't seem to occur without the compositor.

Reproduced here. Unfortunately, I was busy with a rather important assignment,
so I killed/restarted xfwm4 (which fixed the problem), and as such don't really
have any debugging data to give. I believe I just had sylpheed , vim, firefox,
and terminal instances open, but I'm not sure.

I'm using the free ATI drivers from xorg CVS with Exa.