Panel Trouble

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:36:37 CEST 2005

Intermittently I have had trouble where the panel simple refuses to
open a new application. Occasionally this is coupled with an error
about too many open descriptors, but usually not.

It seems this happens much more frequently with the new panel, but in
each case I've been too desperate to get work done to do anything more
than restart the panel and move on.

If you could be on the look out, Jasper, I'll see if I can't find a
consistent cause. It only occurs after several days of heavy usage.
--
CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik