A new name for Xfcalendar?

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Fri May 13 02:26:41 CEST 2005

Auke Kok schrieb:

>Nicolas Masse wrote:
>

>>Xfdiary?
>>

>I don't mean to be rude but Olivier was quite clear that all those Xf**
>names are becoming boring, and I agree with him. Take a chance and pick
>something catchy!
>
>sofar

Hm ... perhaps something close to "time machine" would be nice. Any
known appearances
of that topic in books, novells and stuff connected to a certain word
which we could use?

Ideas:

- Ego... (like "EgoTimer", "eGO!" or something like that),
- ScheduleMe (masochistic stuff, I guess)

Is there an english word for something that solves chaos? That would be
nice, too.

So far,
Jannis