svn permissions on the repository

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Wed May 4 15:44:34 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just implemented an extra level of svn permissions on the xfce
repository. This supposedly masks of certain trees inaccessible to
certain groups and my first tests prove that it works. The system should
work nicely and it's currently active. I dare everyone to commit in
/xfmedia/ actually.

Right now the accessfile is fully setup, and filled in, so please report
any permission errors in the line of:

    error: you don't have enough permissions for this transaction:
    you can't update xfmedia/trunk/src/mainwin-callbacks.c

to me asap.

Auke