4.2.1?

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 16 07:00:10 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:41:43 +0100
Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Good news, 4.2.1 is on xfce.org (though not yet on
> http://www.us.xfce.org/archive/) and on sf.net for mirrors to pick up
> (yeah, files have changed yesterday, so syncing has to be redone).

I thought at 1 point recently it was decided that apps included in the
src.tar.bz2 would also be tar.bz2 yet still they are tar.gz.

For me that means that before I can upload any Mdk rpms that I must
first convert them to tar.bz2,

Why bother to bz2 to src if you are not going to do the same for its
components?

    Charles

--
Indomitable in retreat; invincible in advance; insufferable in victory.
		-- Winston Churchill, on General Montgomery