Xfce4-fm crashes (minor reqest incl.)

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Tue Mar 15 22:30:24 CET 2005

Hi again,

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:04:31 -0600
Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

> > I don't have Windows partition, so as far as SMB is concerned, I
> > can't report if it would have a problem, sorry.
>
> You don't need a windows partition. You just need to have a windows
> box or a samba server on your network.

Okay, I'll try to install latest samba since system installed one is
version 2.2.8a.2 and I don't have enough contract to upgrade 3.xx, but
even on this version!? (I never run samba sever yet), it's somewhat
problem that translated folder string against "SMB Network" doesn't
appear at the bottom status correctly, turns unrecognizable character
while others are being displayed properly.

PS. Is it allowed posting request concerned Xffm here?

Regards,
--
Daichi